Here at ORC Services, we know that dealing with water damage and the subsequent clean up can be a stressful time for you and your family. That’s why we are available 24/7 to everyone in St. Lucie County to handle any water damage issues, no matter how big or small.
Our emergency response team is industry trained and certified in all aspects of water damage restoration. Each of our senior technicians is IICRC Certified with classroom and hands-on training to better serve the restoration needs of our customers in St. Lucie County.
What Should You Do During an Emergency Water Damage Situation in St. Lucie County?
- Do not attempt to vacuum the water up with any appliances requiring an electrical source.
- Remove personal property from the floor that has been affected by the water.
- Remove antiques or other valuable items from the water to reduce any additional damage to your carpeting.
- Evacuate young children and elderly from the premises (if possible) and those that may suffer from allergies or other conditions that may require oxygen.
- Begin removing books, china. and other items from large bookcases or cabinets that are affected by standing water.
- Most importantly, stay calm!
ORC Services Offers 24/7 Water Damage Cleanup
While dealing with water damage can be stressful between the cleanup efforts and dealing with the insurance company, at ORC Services we will work with you to make sure your experience is as stress-free as possible. Our expert team can handle everything from bathroom toilet overflows, washing machine overflows, burst pipes, ice machine breaks, and any other natural water leaks. We are trained to handle all water damage situations in St. Lucie County, no matter how big or small.
Do not wait to call for professional help.
We serve Indian River County, St. Lucie County, & Brevard County.