Since 2010, ORC Services has been successful in the Restoration industry because we put our customer’s home and needs first before ours. We believe our customers don’t care how much we know until they know how much we care.
ORC Services has set ourselves apart from our competition by offering a “Turn-Key” approach to disaster restoration and reconstruction – a method almost unheard of in our industry.
From The President – Adam Ogilvie
Most of our customers have never hired a contractor, filed a claim and don’t know where to turn for help. Choosing the right contractor can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get a chance to meet us until a disaster strikes. One thing for sure that water damage mitigation and reconstruction services require work – a lot of it. If you honor ORC Services as your Restoration Contractor, we guarantee that we will give you our very best effort.
This is our promise you.
How is ORC Services Different?
- No money down all the way through our emergency water mitigation and mold remediation services.
- 24/7/365 Emergency Water Mitigation Services.
- Real Professionals understanding our customers’ needs and our willingness to go the extra mile for them.
- Properly managed repairs to your home and business. We are not a “patch not match” company like our competitors.
- We stand by our clients through the thick and thin of the Insurance claim and mortgage process.
- Start to finish approach with minimal delays with signed scope of work estimates. All financial risk, draw payments and deposits to be discussed prior to starting.
- “Turn-Key” means we do all of the services, so you don’t have to hire multiple companies to complete one job.
Professionally Trained and Certified
We have earned a reputation for excellence and for delivering exceptional quality services to our customers at every turn. Customer service is our top priority, and we take great pride in providing top level support to our customers. Our friendly and professional staff will answer your questions, address your concerns, and keep you thoroughly up to date on your project. This means you can get back to your life quickly, knowing that your cleanup and restoration was done properly.
Each of our service technicians has been trained and certified by the Institute for Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC). We have committed the time, energy, and resources to make sure that we are appropriately prepared for every situation – not just with proper equipment, but with the training necessary to do a thorough and complete job. With ORC Services, you can rest assured that we know how to handle your water, fire, storm, or mold issue with a full array of services.
Call us now! 1-888-880-6672
Code of Ethics
We will provide top-quality services, with exceptional customer service, while continuously maintaining solid integrity from start to finish of each job. No lies, and no excuses! We are in business to make money, but we will honestly earn every penny that we make. We will also earn a reputation for being a company that our customers can always trust! And, if we fail in any way, we will do our best to make good on it! We want only happy customers, and we will be steadfast to make sure we achieve that goal with every single job we get. Even the most difficult of customers will not dissuade us from providing them with the best customer service experience possible! We are and we will be known as ORC Services!