President of ORC Services
Adam grew up in the local area and has a wealth of residential and commercial construction experience. Adam is a State Certified General Contractor, Mold Remediator, & Mold Assessor.
- Certified Lead Renovator by the EPA
- Certified Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT) by Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration.
- Certified Applied Structural Drying Technician (ASD) by Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration.
- Certified Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT) by Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration.
- Certified Health and Safety Technician (HST) by Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration.
- Certified Applied Microbial Remediation Tech (AMRT) by Institute of Inspections, Cleaning and Restoration.
- Certified 40 Hour HAZWOPER by EHS Speciallty Service Group
- Certified 8 Hour HAXWOPER Supervisor by EHS Specialty Service Group
- 10- hr General Industry Safety and Health Training by OSHA
- Certified Home Inspector by NACHI
- Citified Home & Property Inspector by Association of Construction industry Certified Professionals.
- Technical Symposium on Corrosive Imported Drywall by University of Florida.
- Chinese Drywall removal training for Supervisors by Florida Atlantic University.
Skills & Qualities
- Commitment – having high energy and enthusiasm in pursuit of all aspect of business;
- Education – importance of continual training is a necessity to stay on the cutting edge;
“TEAM WORK” – being a constructive team member, contributing practically to the success of the team;
- Communication – ability to communicate orally, in writing, or via electronic means, in a manner appropriate to the audience;
- Leadership – being able to motivate and encourage other, whilst taking the lead;
- Flexibility/adaptability – ability to handle change and adapt to new situations;
- Experience – over 18 years of restoration experiences in all facets of the Industry.
Summary Of Qualifications
AS Degree in Construction Technology, Indian River Community College
- Certified General Contractor
- Certified Mold Remediator
- Certified Roofing Contractor
- Texas Mold Remediation Worker
- Certified Mold Assessor
- Independent Insurance Adjuster
- Home Inspector