Frequently Asked Questions
- When you decide that you need professional help, who do you call? Read this: Who do I want to help?
- What exactly is disaster recovery? Read this: What is disaster recovery?
- How long does the job take? How much does it cost? Read this: How long does it take?
- Will you receive a written estimate? Read this: Will you receive a written estimate?
- Can I start repairs before the insurance company makes a decision on my claim? Read this: When can I start repairs?
- What if my repair costs more than originally estimated? Read this: What if my repairs cost more?
- What about my deductible? How does that work? Read this: How about my deductible?
Water Damage Mitigation, Remediation, and Reconstruction
The most common damage to homes and businesses is water related damages. So, if you have it, what do you do about it? Read this: Got water damage? What do you do?
Crime Scene, Trauma, and Other Bio-Hazard Cleanups