Do you have fire damage? Do you have smoke and soot damage? We do fire damage cleanup and remove the stain and smell of smoke damage. Fire damage and smoke damage can be very complex and may include more than what you can see and smell. Even a small fire can cause serious damage to your property. If not properly restored, heat and moisture can cause odor to linger for years.
Fire damage can affect lives in ways that very few other events can. Not only can fires affect the inside of a home, it can also affect the structural integrity of the house, even parts that might not be noticeable to the untrained eye.
If you have suffered from fire damage, it’s important to call ORC now for immediate service. We will work with you and the insurance company to get your home back to normal as quickly and pain-free as possible.
Our restoration professionals have detailed construction knowledge and extensive experience in smoke removal, odor eradication, soot and ash elimination, stain removal, toxicity removal, and restoring balance to the environment.
When your home, business, or facility is struck by a fire, the loss can result in complex damages because of the unique behavior of smoke. ORC Services will survey the loss site to determine the extent to which fire, smoke, heat, and moisture impacted building materials and contents.
Some things you may not know about smoke:
- Smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, using holes around pipes to go from floor to floor.
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the cleanup process.
- ORC Services, Inc. will check the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred. Cleaning procedures will be based on the information identified during pretesting.
Types of soot include:
- Wet Smoke Residues – Result from smoldering fires with low heat. Residues are sticky, smeary and with pungent odors. Smoke webs can be difficult to clean.
- Dry Smoke Residues – Result from fast burning fires at high temperatures. Residues are often dry, powdery, small, non-smeary smoke particles.
- Protein Residues – Virtually invisible residues that discolor paints and varnishes. Extreme pungent odor.
- Fuel Oil Soot – Furnace puff backs distribute fuel oil soot.
- Other Types of Residues – Tear gas, fingerprint powder, and fire extinguisher residues also need cleanup.
ORC Services will determine the damages and the scope of needed cleaning, restoration, and repairs.
- The extent of the fire damage
- The Unaffected areas
- What materials can be saved and/or replaced.
- The most effective fire damage and smoke damage cleaning methods.
ORC Services “Turn-key” means we will mitigate the fire/odor and repair your home or business back to good-as-new condition.
ORC Services is always on-call: 1-888-880-6672
If you are looking for a fire damage cleanup company or a fire restoration company, you have found the right place!