Meet The Owner of ORC Services, Inc.
Adam Ogilvie is the president of ORC Services, a company that specializes in providing high-quality damage restoration and remodeling services in Florida. Adam has over 25+ years of experiences in the Water Mitigation, Mold Remediation, Fire Restoration, Crime Scene Cleaning and General Contracting industry. He has built a reputation as a reliable and trustworthy service provider.
Adam’s Commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction has help ORC Services gow into a leading Restoration company in our State. Adam is passionate about delivering exceptional results to his clients and takes pride in offering personalized solutions to meet their unique needs.
Skills & Qualities:
- Commitment – having high energy and enthusiasm in pursuit of all aspect of business;
- Education – importance of continual training is a necessity to stay on the cutting edge;
- “TEAM WORK” – being a constructive team member, contributing practically to the success of the team;
- Communication – ability to communicate orally, in writing, or via electronic means, in a manner appropriate to the audience;
- Leadership – being able to motivate and encourage others, whilst taking the lead;
- Flexibility/adaptability – ability to handle change and adapt to new situations;
- Experience – 25+ years of restoration experiences in all facets of the Industry.
Education & Licenses:
AS Degree in Construction Technology, Indian River Community College
State of Florida Licenses:
- Certified General Contractor #CGC1507268
- Certified Mold Remediator #MRSR98
- Certified Roofing Contractor
- Certified Mold Assessor
- Home Inspector
- Certified Lead Renovator by the EPA
- Certified MASTER Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT) by Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration.
- Certified Applied Structural Drying Technician (ASD) by Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration.
- Certified Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT) by Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration.
- Certified Health and Safety Technician (HST) by Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration.
- Certified Applied Microbial Remediation Tech (AMRT) by Institute of Inspections, Cleaning and Restoration.
- Certified 40 Hour HAZWOPER by EHS Speciallty Service Group
- Certified 8 Hour HAZWOPER Supervisor by EHS Specialty Service Group
- 10- hr General Industry Safety and Health Training by OSHA
- Certified Home Inspector by NACHI
- Citified Home & Property Inspector by Association of Construction industry Certified Professionals.
- Technical Symposium on Corrosive Imported Drywall by University of Florida.
- Chinese Drywall removal training for Supervisors by Florida Atlantic University