ORC Services is proud to be a leading insurance repair service company in Florida. We will work with our clients and the insurance companies to provide reconstruction services to repair all water damage, mold remediation, fire damage, and storm damage.
We know that damage stemming from mold, fire, or water can not only be a stressful and inconvenient experience for you but it can also be a tough situation for your family as well. Property can be damage or ruined. While we can’t replace the lost property, we can help you with the peace of mind of knowing that your home will be repaired and restored to its pre-damage state.
Restoring a disaster-damaged home or business is a complex and challenging process that may involve multiple services, and several contractors and subcontractors. There isn’t just one criteria for selecting a restoration firm to restore your home or business.
At ORC Services we provide a “Turn-Key” approach to all of its services, but especially to the reconstruction and repairs to your home or business. We are properly licensed General Contractor by the State of Florida and carrier the correct General Lability insurance to protects our customer. All of our projects are managed by a specified project supervisor to oversee the progress, control schedule, make selection and ensure a quality control.
ORC Services “Turn-Key” General Contracting services are:
- Reconstruction: Repair the home back to its pre-loss condition, and better!
- Insurance Estimating: Xactimate detailed estimates that allow us to communicate with your insurance company and adjusters.
- Water Mitigation: Emergency Water Removal, Removal of water damaged materials, Dehumidification Drying, and clean up.
- Mold Remediation: Mold Removal, Cleanup, and Disinfecting
- Fire, Smoke, & Soot Cleanup: Soot Cleanup and Odor Removal.
- Sewage Cleanup: Sewage Removal, Cleanup, Disinfect, and Water Mitigation.
- Hurricane Recovery (Large Loss): Restoration Project Management & Contingency Planning
- Remodeling: Custom remodeling of kitchens, bathrooms and entire home or business.
We take a General contracting approach to every aspect of repairs and mitigation to your home or business. Why would you leave these services to anyone else other than General Contractor that doesn’t understand how homes and buildings are built?